Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Remote
• Build a high-quality backlink profile via the guest blogging.
• Proactively drive the outreach link building process.
• Check the quality of websites, differ referring pages that can bring the value.
• Communicate with webmasters about the guest posting.
• Create tasks to copywriters and check the result.
• Master the budget.
• Backlinks placement monitoring.
• Search for link exchange opportunities.
• Non-outreach link building (catalogues, web 2.0, submits, etc.).
• Analyze the competitors’ link building strategies.
• At least 6 months experience of working full time and in-house on a similar position in the company that gets traffic from the US / Canada / UK.
• Proven results in outreach link building.
• Be a proactive person who doesn’t just wait for a new task, but knows what to do and enjoys the entire process.
• Off-page SEO understanding.
• English level: Upper Intermediate or higher.
• Budget planning and reporting.
• Experience with Ahrefs / Majestic SEO, Buzzstream, hunter.io and other necessary tools.
• Strong experience with Google Sheets.
Would be a plus:
• Basic HTML.
• Basic on-page SEO.
• Education and management experience of trainees / junior colleagues.
What we offer:
• Interesting, totally white project and the skilled team of result-oriented experts.
• Family culture.
• Remote work opportunity.
• Medical insurance.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
• general interview with the HR;
• technical interview.
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.