MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA's $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects - goPuff.
About goPuff project:
goPuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link - https://gopuff.com.
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer who is excited about new challenges and interested in creating innovations to streamline goPuff’s business processes.
We need a team player who can:
- Build an end-to-end shopping experience that will delight the system's users;
- Optimize routing systems for goPuff delivery;
- Devise warehouse management systems that enable the business to fulfill the user's needs;
What we offer:
- Remote work opportunity;
- Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc;
- Great conditions for education and development within the company;
- Well-established processes;
- Individual development plan;
- Free corporate English classes.
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 2+ years of experience in web development using modern frontend framework (Vue/React);
- 2+ years of experience in Backend development Node.js (Express/Nuxt/Serverless);
- Good written and spoken English is a must;
- Strong OOP/OOD and algorithmic skills, Design Patterns;
- PostgreSQL, NoSQL;
- RESTful web services;
- Unit and integration testing experience with (Jest/Mocha/Chai/Sinon/Nock);
- CI, understanding of web apps deployment and data migration;
- Project management tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.);
Will be a plus:
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Knowledge of Ruby, Python, Go;
- Open-source contribution (you have your own projects on Github or you contribute to some);
- Azure or other IaaS/PaaS experience;
- Highload website development and testing experience;
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming);
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)