Roles and responsibilities
• Participating in the technical team shift roster (24/7).
• Assisting in resolving client-side issues.
• Providing support and monitoring of cloud-based systems.
• Managing customer tickets properly and escalate to the next level of support on time.
• Responsible to handle the escalations when there are any major issues.
• English B1 as a minimum.
• Previous experience in technical support.
• Fast learner with a strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Linux experience.
• Experience with backups and server monitoring.
• User experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc).
Would be a plus
• Hands-on experience with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Deep knowledge of Linux.
• Python/Bash scripting.
• ELK stack.
• Monitoring tools (AWS Cloudwatch or Azure cloud monitoring system).
What we offer:
• Remote work opportunity.
• Medical insurance.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
• general interview with the HR;
• technical interview.
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.