MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA's $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects - goPuff.
About goPuff project:
goPuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link - https://gopuff.com.
We need a team player who can:
* Build an end-to-end shopping experience that will delight the system’s users.
* Optimize routing systems for goPuff delivery.
* Devise warehouse management systems that enable the business to fulfil the user’s needs.
What we offer:
* Remote work opportunity.
* Medical insurance.
* Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc.
* Great conditions for education and development within the company.
* Well-established processes.
* Individual development plan.
* Free corporate English classes.
Skills & Competencies:
* Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar.
* 2+ years of experience in web development using modern frontend framework (Vue/React).
* 2+ years of experience in Backend development Node.js (Express/Nuxt/Serverless).
* Good written and spoken English is a must.
* Strong OOP/OOD and algorithmic skills, Design Patterns.
* PostgreSQL, NoSQL.
* RESTful web services.
* Unit and integration testing experience with (Jest/Mocha/Chai/Sinon/Nock).
* CI, understanding of web apps deployment and data migration.
* Project management tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.).
* Excellent Business and Technical communication skills.
* Upper Intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
* Experience with microservice architecture.
* Knowledge of Ruby, Python, Go.
* Open-source contribution (you have your own projects on Github or you contribute to some).
* Azure or other IaaS/PaaS experience.
* Highload website development and testing experience.
* Agile (Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming).
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
• general interview with the HR;
• technical interview;
• interview with our client.
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)