MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA's $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects - Gopuff.
About Gopuff project:
Gopuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link - https://gopuff.com.
Skills & Competencies:
•3-5 years experience in manual testing (web-testing);
•Theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
•Experience in creation of different kinds of test documentation;
• Ability to create use cases, test cases;
• API good knowledge, back end testing (3 years experience);
• Basic knowledge of automation testing, good knowledge of one of the tools like Postman / Swagger;
• Ability to work in a rapid environment;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (upper-intermediate).
What we offer:
• Remote work opportunity;
• Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc.;
• Great conditions for education and development within the company;
• Well-established processes;
• Individual development plan;
• Medical insurance;
• Free corporate English classes.
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
• general interview with the HR;
• technical interview;
• interview with our client.
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)