About Gopuff project:
Gopuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 400+ facilities in 700+ U.S. cities and also in UK and France. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
Skills & Competencies:
• 3-5 years experience in manual testing (web-testing);
• Theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
• Experience in creation of different kinds of test documentation;
• Ability to create use cases, test cases;
• API good knowledge, back end testing (2 years experience);
• Basic knowledge of automation testing, good knowledge of one of the tools like Postman / Swagger;
• Assisting in resolving client-side issues;
• Managing customer tickets properly and escalate to the next level of support on time;
• Responsible to handle the escalations when there are any major issues;
• Ability to work in a rapid environment.
• English B1 as a minimum;
• Fast learner with a strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• User experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc);
• Ability to read logs.
Would be a plus:
• Previous experience in technical support;
• Monitoring tools (AWS Cloudwatch or Azure cloud monitoring system);
• Work schedule by EST time-zone
What we offer:
• Remote work opportunity;
• Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc;
• Great conditions for education and development within the company;
• Well-established processes;
• Medical insurance;
• Individual development plan;
• Free corporate English classes.