MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA's $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects - goPuff.
About goPuff project:
goPuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 200+ facilities in 500+ U.S. cities and 4,000 workers. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link - https://gopuff.com.
We need a team player who can:
- Build an end-to-end shopping experience that will delight the system's users;
- Optimize routing systems for goPuff delivery;
- Devise warehouse management systems that enable the business to fulfill the user's needs;
- Develop mobile and web applications that are joyful to use.
What we offer:
- Remote work opportunity;
- Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc;
- Great conditions for education and development within the company;
- Well-established processes;
- Individual development plan;
- Free corporate English classes;
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby on Rails development;
- Good written and spoken English is a must;
- Strong OOP/OOD and algorithmic skills, Design Patterns;
- PostgreSQL/MySQL, NoSQL;
- RESTful web services, XML, JSON, SOAP;
- TDD/BDD (rspec, Cucumber etc.);
- CI, understanding of web apps deployment and data migration;
- Project management tools (JIRA, Trello etc.).
Will be a plus:
- Open-source contribution (you have your own projects on Github or you contribute to some);
- AWS or other IaaS/PaaS experience;
- Highload website development and testing experience;
- Fullstack experience (Angular, React, Vue);
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming), Lean Startup (things like "MVP" and "pivot" should sound familiar).
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)