We are looking for a Senior Java Developer for 3 months who will be a part of the team and responsible for product search and browse experience on goPuff app for EST time zone.
MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA’s $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects — Gopuff.
About Gopuff project:
Gopuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 400+ facilities in 700+ U.S. cities and also in UK and France. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
* Building apis and tools based on java ;
* Debug and resolve technical issues (both front end and back end);
* Recommend system solutions by comparing the pros and cons of custom development and open source alternatives;
* Provide a positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
* Work closely with the product and design team members.
Skills & Competencies:
* Solid knowledge and experience with java backend development;
* Supporting backend APIs experience;
* Experience with version control systems such as Git;
* Microsoft Azure or other IaaS/PaaS experience;
* Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud;
* Microservices architecture understanding;
* Good written and spoken English is a must;
* Project management tools (JIRA, Trello etc.);
* Excellent Business and Technical communication skills;
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar.
Would be a plus:
* React frontend experience would be a plus;
* CI, understanding of web apps deployment and data migration;
* Familiarity with Kubernetes or similar container orchestration tools.
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
* General interview with the HR;
* Pre-technical general interview;
* Technical interview with client.
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.