We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer (java+vue.js) who will be a part of the team and responsible for product search and browse experience on goPuff app for** EST time zone.**
MLSDev creates innovative digital solutions for clients from the US, Europe, and Arab countries and now we are looking for a professional to join a software development team for one of the USA’s $1B+ valued on-demand delivery projects — Gopuff.
About Gopuff project:
Gopuff delivers everyday essentials like home cleaning products, personal care items, baby and pet products, OTC medications, food, drinks & more.
Apart from the free Android and iOS apps, the service is also available as a website. Users just need to choose the platform they like (iOS or Android), order goods, and receive them in just minutes 24/7.
MLSDev team helped with project growth from initial idea to over 400+ facilities in 700+ U.S. cities and also in UK and France. As of today, we continue to support and scale the system.
You may check the service by following the link — gopuff.com.
* Development and support of applications based on java backend and vue.js frontend;
* Debug and resolve technical issues (both front end and back end);
* Recommend system solutions by comparing the pros and cons of custom development and open-source alternatives;
* Provide a positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
* Work closely with the product and design team members.
Skills & Competencies:
* Solid knowledge and experience with java;
* Supporting backend APIs experience;
* Solid knowledge and experience with vue.js;
* Experience with version control systems such as Git;
* Project management tools (JIRA, Trello etc.);
* Excellent Business and Technical communication skills;
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or similar;
* Good written and spoken English is a must.
Would be a plus:
* Familiarity with GoLang, Typescript, Node.js would be a plus;
* Kotlin experience or desire to work with Kotlin would be a plus;
* Usage of native build tools (Xcode/Android Studio);
* CI, understanding of web apps deployment and data migration;
* Microsoft Azure or other IaaS/PaaS experience;
* Familiarity with Kubernetes or similar container orchestration tools.
What we offer:
* Remote work opportunity;
* Possibility to collaborate with top engineers experienced in working for Microsoft, TripAdvisor, etc.;
* Great conditions for education and development within the company;
* Well-established processes;
* Individual development plan;
* Medical insurance;
* Free corporate English classes;
* Key life events bonuses/support;
* Accounting support.
The flow of interaction with our candidates consists of the following key steps:
* general interview with the HR;
* pre-technical general interview;
* technical interview with client.
MLSDev values the time and efforts of each of our candidates. This way, we make quick decisions and provide feedback on the results at every step of the interview.