About the project:
This project is a complex system with multiple user roles for the MENA region.
The idea behind the business is to automate the whole interaction process with doctors. Just imagine you receive all the necessary information, treatment, and medication from the comfort of your home! This is exactly the value and core objective of the given project.
• University degree.
• 2+ years of experience developing mobile applications.
• Work experience in IT/ IT outsourcing is desired.
• OOP, algorithms, data structures.
• Swift(preferred)/Objective-C, Xcode, iOS SDK.
• Knowledge of git(preferred)/Mercurial.
• Experience with CocoaPods(preferred)/Carthage.
• C or C++ is an advantage.
• Networking (HTTP, REST, sockets).
• MVC/MVP/MVVM architecture patterns.
• Databases (CoreData, SQLite).
• Good written English is a must.
Would be an advantage:
• Open-source projects.
• Unit testing experience.
• Remote work opportunity.
• Great conditions for education and development within the company.
• Well-established processes.
• Individual development plan.
• Free corporate English classes.
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to MLSDev ;)